Generous benefits, like unlimited snacks.Work With Us
We have a precious, rare and wonderful work family here at MSC Retail. While we have the following specific needs right now, we love hearing from and meeting with interesting individuals that are juuuuust a bit off. So, if you are interested, reach out with your thoughts, regardless of what is described below! Hit us up if you…
A Sheep (unless a real one…)
Graphic Design and Marketing Associate
Do you live and breathe design, typography, color theory and composition? Do you have unique creative talents with an eye towards fresh and original design concepts? Come work with our creative team to translate marketing and brand strategies into awesome marketing collateral. We’re looking for a Graphic Design & Marketing Associate to work with our Senior Graphic Designer and Graphic Design Intern in producing marketing materials such as aerials, digital maps, brochures, email blasts, website updates, press releases, and much more.
Successful candidates must have an excellent understanding of both print and web design (mastery of Adobe Creative Suite required) and will be motivated, affable, and self-directed individuals with tremendous creativity. You must be local, available to work on the premises, and provide excellent references. If you meet all the criteria, submit your killer portfolio to us!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Produce marketing materials (corporate marketing collateral, aerials, digital maps, brochures, email blasts, website updates, press releases, etc.)
- Collaborate with other graphic designer and marketing professionals on a variety of creative design projects
- Work with and help oversee Graphic Design Interns
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong portfolio and an understanding of the creative process
- BA and/or MA in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar professional capacity
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic web management skills (experience with WordPress is a plus)
- Unique creative talents with an eye towards fresh and original design concepts
- Strong organizational, prioritization, time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to take direction and handle tight time frames in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Must have an upbeat, energetic and “no task too big or too small” attitude
Retail & Restaurant Guru - Urban
If you are motivated by a compensation structure that rewards effort and success, a commitment to aggressive prospecting and networking, resourceful sales strategies and a “round-the-clock” work mentality, then this might be your big break. Be prepared to come in early, stay late and exceed our high expectations. Interested in an industry that involves a deep, undying love for neighborhoods, communities and iconic retail & restaurant brands? We should grab coffee. We are looking for bright, driven and creative individuals who want to be in a position to contribute meaningfully to MSC Retail.
Retail & Restaurant Guru - Suburban
If you are in interested in suburban shopping trends, regional trade areas and high-volume store roll outs, then you’ve found your niche. You should be a self-starter who thrives in a competitive and entrepreneurial setting with an aptitude for understanding market demographics and a commitment to inventive sales initiatives. Be ready to work crazy hard & put in long hours to surpass our high expectations, while loving what you do and forever being able to use dining and shopping as an excuse for “market research.”
Anything we might not have thought of
All knowing master of time and space? Able to travel through time? We can most likely find a fit for you.